Monday 20 May 2013

Affiliate Marketing Network Marketing

I have been struggling my butt off with this business, but, I have survived to tell the tale.  Not knowing much about computers or the internet, and absolutely nothing about internet marketing (or any marketing at all for that matter) has not made the task at hand easy.

I have learnt a lot over the past few weeks - but not nearly enough.  I was wondering if there is a course I could do to understand all this computer and internet jargon to put it all together. Well I guess I will have to google and find that out.

Although I am struggling, I have no intention of giving up.  I am just uber frustrated with myself for learning so slowly.

Strong Future International - http://www.sfi4.com/12348454/FREE - is easy enough now already.  After drowning myself in information over the first month, I discovered that if I just stuck to the basics, I spend one to one and a half hours online and  I am done for the day, unless I want to answer e-mails from my down-line as they arrive, which does not happen very often. The bonus is that I am earning an income which will just keep growing and growing with time. I determine my income by the amount of work I am prepared to put into the business. This is a very easy business to run and there are many streams of income to be earned by affiliates that are prepared to put in some work.

I am amazed by the amount of people that join these marketing teams that believe all they have to do is join and the money is going to come pouring in.  If that were true, we would all be rich.  Nothing for nothing, and very little for a penny as the saying goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment