Friday 3 May 2013

online shopping

I have done a fair amount of online shopping. And 99% of the time I had good experiences. Only once in the (approximately) 4 years that I have done online shopping, have I had a bad experience.  I was defrauded of quite a large sum of money.  This problem was resolved by going into my bank and talking to the service providers in the legal department. My money was refunded to me as I did not take possession of the items that were mailed to me, when I became aware that money was withdrawn from my credit card that I had not approved. 

I learnt from this experience that it is much safer to pay by means of a merchant like Pay Pal.

Amazon, Kobo, Kalahari and of course, the i-tunes store seem to be safe places to shop with a credit card.

One of the stores I shop at frequently is: http://www.tripleclicks.com/12348454. This online store has a member base of 1,622.419 members and 75,310 Products and Services .... and growing daily.
They also have an ECA Program which can be found at http://www.tripleclicks.com/12348454/ECA

That is all for today folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment