Tuesday 30 April 2013

It is hard to believe that it is the end of another month! And has this been one roller coaster ride!

Here is a re-cap (Oh, I guess this is where I should mention that this is actually more like a journal entry for me) Please just bare with me.
Recap:

I resigned my job and decided that I was going to take a break from nursing.  I was on a long road to nowhere very fast.

Then, I took it upon myself to try my hand at the internet marketing business.  Talk about worlds and worlds apart.

Here I should also mention that I do not even have that much experience on a computer.

The computer served as a tool to go onto Facebook, Twitter, a bit of googling for research purposes, e-mailing, saving documents(which was a nightmare for my daughter Lee-Anne to sort out). Apparently my "Filing System" was atrocious.  She opened up folders, and filed all my documents in the appropriate folders, reprimanded me, and all to no avail.  By last night, my PC was in as bad a state if not worse, than before -BUT-  I fixed it up last night, with no help!  Yay. Achievement.

This blog is another biggie for me.  The idea of a blog terrified the living daylights out of me.  It is still a bit daunting, but I am no longer terrified of writing on the blog. Achievement.
One of my coaches, Stone Evans, (http://www.PlugInProfitSite.com/main-35811) suggested that I could look at my blog as a place that I am making a status update.  So this is how I am going to view it and I probably will become a lot more comfortable with time.

I have come a long way this month, and I know that I still have a long way to go.  But I will get there, even if it is a bit slower than I think. I know what I am heading towards. The obstacles have slowed me down, but I will find a way around, up, under or over them!

Another of my coaches Joel Therien, the owner and founder of  GVO Host then Profit and The 7 minute workout (http://www.PlugInProfitSite.com/main-35811) also told me, (in a lot more detail than I am going to explain here)
that I should not compare my reality with my ideal, but rather with my past.  How awesome is that, then you suddenly realise how badly you are bashing yourself around the head.  So now, I make an effort to remember that bit of wisdom every time I become despondent about the fact that I am not yet where I want to be.

All in all this has been a trying month, but I have learnt so much. The progress may have been slower than I would have liked, but I am streets ahead of where I was one month ago!

To the person that is reading this, I hope you had a good month too, and I wish you all the best for the coming month.









No comments:

Post a Comment