Saturday 27 April 2013

Revival

I was absolutely astounded today when I revived a SFI affiliate by sending a simple qoute to the whole of my downline. Co-sponsored affiliates as well as personally sponsored affiliates. 
She had not been correctly sponsored and was at a total loss at how to start the business.  

Why on earth would someone be so stupid as to think that quantity wins over quality.

Why do marketers want to sponsor 1000"s of affiliates that they neither care for or want to assist to become successful as well.

I think that the idea of accumulating thousands, or even hundreds of new affiliates actually mean nothing at the end of the day if you don't give a hoot as to whether they succeed or not.

I would rather attract less people, and give them the quality attention that they need to succeed in the business.

Quality verses quantity rules as far as I am concerned.

That is just my opinion, and I believe a valuable one at that.

Regards
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment