Wednesday 24 April 2013

Contemplate This

Quote by Les Brown You don't have to be great to get started, but..... you do have to get started to be great! That ties in with this: Question: How do you eat an elephant? Answer: One bite at a time. Take that first bite, Take that first step Remember what it is that you are aiming for and START DOING SOMETHING. No matter how small that first step is, it is a first step. The next steps become easier as you go along. Remember, when you were a baby, you did not get up and walk on day one, walking was a process. Trial and error, balance, falling, getting up and trying again - until you got it right. I have taken that first step in internet marketing, and yes, I know that I am going to be off balance, there are times that I will fall, I may even get quite hurt with some of the falls, but just as I did not stop trying to walk when I was a baby, I will not stop trying to succeed at internet marketing and the home based business industry. Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment