Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year and the business

And so we are into a new year again, with the second day almost over. How many people will be setting new years resolutions? Do they stick to them? I found a long time ago, that new years resolutions don't work for me. Have they worked for you? I have decided that I will try a new years resolution this year again, with the aim in mind of it working! Baby steps, one day at a time. My resolution is to check my To-Do-List daily, and to make sure that everything on that list is done before the end of the day. Procrastination is a habit that I must kill. I have to learn to face my fear, and do it anyway! I am determined to become wealthy in SFI. I have had success, but I would like to quadruple that, not by working harder but by working smarter! Our Team has got off to a good start, with 3 members re-qualifying for the month of January, on the 1st already! That in itself is a good sign. SFI must be the easiest online business by far. I tried numerous other online businesses, only to lose a lot of money. Register for free. Get rewarded for learning how the business works. All training materials free. For a very small monthly investment, (totally optional) your qualifying position can be maintained month after month.You get to choose how you want to invest to maintain your position as a Executive affiliate. Or, if you have a lot of know how, and do not mind slower progress, you can go it totally free and build a team first. Once you have enough active members, you will automatically earn your position of EA. If you would like to know more about the business, click on the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment