Thursday 2 January 2014

WOW! 99% off! Mirjana C. just won this Apple TV Digital Media Receiver (Newest Model) (Retail Price $99.00) for just $0.15! It could have been YOURS for $0.16!* This is just one of hundreds of incredible deals and products available. Come check us out! * Plus cost of bids, if any See Today's Auctions
http://www.tripleclicks.com/12348454/pbgw

These Pricebenders Penny Auctions are amazing. I don't always seem to be able to judge which auctions are going to be worth participating in to win at the lowest possible price, and then I skip auctions that go for 15c, imagine....., enough to make me want to pull my hair out of my head. Good thing I don't because I would be bald within a day.
I looked at this auction yesterday and decided that too many people are going to bid on it, and obviously I was wrong. Look at the ridiculously low price it went for. And because I did not try I was not the winner!

Let me tell you a little more about the Pricebenders Penny Auctions.
With each bid placed, the price of the auction goes up by 1c. ($0.01)
The winner of the auction pays the final winning price, plus cost of bids.
The winner has 30 days to pay the winning price.
Shipping of the product is free.
The currency used to bid are TCredits. These sell in packs of varying sizes.

More about this at a later stage. Go check it out now at:

http://www.tripleclicks.com/12348454/pbgw

This site is any auction lovers dream!

PS: Unlike other auction sites, even if you do not win the auction, you do not lose totally....
for every bid you place you earn 5 member rewards points. Save your member rewards points and purchase TCredits again. A TCredit will cost you 126 MRP. Where else do you get rewarded for bidding?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment